Thursday, October 31, 2019

FAQ.





:What is your user name in world?
 // rykerzeke.resident

:What is the name of your skin/shape/unlisted item?
 // In an effort to maintain some originality, I may choose not to disclose items on my avatar that I find specifically unique to my personal look.  Please respect my stance on this matter.  As far as my shape goes - it was created by me.

:Do you make custom shapes?
 // I do.  Message me in world (rykerzeke.resident) to talk about creating a custom shape for your avatar.

:What is your review policy?
  // While I will accept items for review, I cannot promise that they will be featured on my blog.  This does not include review groups for specific designers that I personally applied for.  

:I have another question you haven't answered...
 //Message me in world (rykerzeke.resident).  I don't bite.  

No comments:

Post a Comment